5 Reasons Mary Will Not Pass The Board Exam
[I found this buried in the archives section, written before the board exam but never published. Until now. #6 was added today in light of “recent” events.]
- Her idea of “research the definition of annual worth” involves 2 minutes of searching for annual worth and 10 minutes of opening firebug to check the resulting website’s code.
- Whenever she gets home from her review class, all she remembers is which buildings stand out in Manila’s skyline and which are defensible in case of zombie attack.
- She finished reading 20+ books since December. None of which are even remotely related to chemical engineering.
- She spends too much time doodling ideas for blog posts and web apps in her review notebook.
- When she’s being reminded to take the review seriously, she points to the page with a half-naked guy in her yearbook and argues how said guy is doing well without an engineer’s license.
- She’s just too damn good at finding ways to escape the exam.
#5. Sounds familiar.
Don’t worry, it’s not bookmarked.
Takte yung #5. At talagang feel na feel ni Levi. :)) Aw, kakamiss.
Onga, takteng June to. Pasukan kasi. Parang required tuloy tayo mag-inventory ng life (so far).