How to take photograph
s of lightning (using a cheap camera)
- Find a good spot.
- Point your camera in the general direction of lightning.
- Frantically press the shutter button every second (may vary depending on your cheap camera’s shutter speed).
- (Optional) If you are religious, pray for lightning and luck.
- Ignore the mosquitoes.
- Repeat 327 times or until you get this:
- Lower your standards and accept that you’ll never get a shot better than that.
The photo above is part of my quest to take 10,000 photographs and
ruin my cheap camera learn a little about cameras, lighting, and everything that goes into taking photos. If you know of ways to improve those shots**, please share it below!
**Except “Buy a better camera/accessory.”